RED HAWK is A all in one tool for Information Gathering, Vulnerability Scanning, and Crawling. A must-have tool for all penetration testers. A Step-by-Step walkthrough.
Scans That You Can Perform Using RED HAWK
- Basic Scan
- Site Title NEW
- IP Address
- Web Server Detection
- CMS Detection
- Cloudflare Detection
- robots.txt Scanner
- Whois Lookup
- Geo-IP Lookup
- Grab Banners
- DNS Lookup
- Subnet Calculator
- Nmap Port Scan
- Sub-Domain Scanner
- Sub Domain
- IP Address
- Reverse IP Lookup & CMS Detection
- IP Address
- Error Based SQLi Scanner
- Bloggers View NEW
- HTTP Response Code
- Site Title
- Alexa Ranking
- Domain Authority
- Page Authority
- Social Links Extractor
- Link Grabber
- WordPress Scan NEW
- Sensitive Files Crawling
- Version Detection
- Version Vulnerability Scanner
- MX Lookup NEW
- Scan For Everything – The Old Lame Scanner
git clone https://github.com/Tuhinshubhra/RED_HAWK.git
Run RED HAWK
GitHub link: https://github.com/Tuhinshubhra/RED_HAWK
Run The Tool and Type
fix This will Install All Required Modules.
How To Configure RED HAWK with moz.com for Bloggers View Scan
- For The Bloggers View To Work Properly you have to configure RED HAWK with moz.com’s API keys for that follow the following steps:
- Create an account in moz follow this link: https://moz.com/community/join
- After successful account creation and completing the verification you need to generate the API Keys
- You can get your API Keys here: https://moz.com/products/mozscape/access
- Get your AccessID and SecretKey and replace the
$secretKeyvariable’s value in the
- All set, now you can enjoy the blogger’s view.
Use the “help” command to see the command list or type in the domain name you want to scan (without Http:// OR Https://).
Select whether The Site Runs On HTTPS or not.
Select the type of scan you want to perform
Leave the rest to the scanner
CMS Detector currently is able to detect the following CMSs (Content Management Systems) in case the website is using some other CMS, Detector will return could not detect.
Video RED HAWK
If you like to join me on lbry.tv
Here you can find more videos:
★ Website – https://hackingpassion.com
★ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jolandadekoff
★ JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP – https://www.facebook.com/groups/hack.passion/
★ Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/ethical.hack.group/
★ Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jolandadekoff/
★ Twitter – https://twitter.com/bulls__eye
★ GitHub – https://github.com/BullsEye0
★ Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/user/BullsEye_0
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- This article was written for educational purposes and pentest only.
- The author can not be held responsible for damages caused by the use of these resources.
- You will not misuse the information to gain unauthorized access.
- The information shall only be used to expand knowledge and not for causing malicious or damaging attacks.
- Just remember, Performing any hacks without written permission is illegal ..!
Read also the Disclaimer
All the techniques provided in the tutorials on the hackingpassion.com, YouTube channel, and on the website hackingpassion.com are meant for educational purposes only.
If you are using any of those techniques for illegal purposes, hackingpassion.com can’t be held responsible for possible lawful consequences.
My goal is to educate people and increase awareness by exposing methods used by real black-hat hackers and show how to secure systems from these hackers.
If you have any questions about this article, any feedback, suggestions if you want to share your thoughts, please feel free to do it using the below comment form.